Additional Consumer Protection Videos
Are Vaccines Safe?
Vaccines are regulated by the FDA and undergo a rigorous review to ensure their safety. However, there have been a rising number of lawsuits against healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers related to vaccines.
Mortgage Loan Fraud: Predatory Lending
With the state of the housing market today, more and more Americans are falling victim to mortgage loan fraud or predatory mortgage lending. If you feel you have been victimized by predatory mortgage lending, contact an experienced real estate lawyer.
- Free Annual Credit Report
- Fixing Your Credit
Foreclosure - The Legal Proceeding
If you've defaulted on a loan, "foreclosure" is the legal proceeding whereby a mortgage holder takes back the property and sells it to pay off the loan.
What you should know about breast implants! There are still many risks associated with breast implants including problems from implant ruptures.
- Filing a Complaint Against your Homeowner's Insurance Company
- Emotional Distress Damages
- Unfair Business Practices
- The Importance of Evidence in Your Personal Injury Case
- SBA Business Loans
- Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and Your Online Profile
How To Make a Complaint Against a Home Improvement Contractor
Did you hire a contractor for a home improvement job, pay for the work... only to find yourself with an incomplete job or shoddy work?
How To Select a Home Improvement Contractor
Have you been thinking about making improvements to your home? Don't become a fraud victim; take steps to assure the contractor is honest and experienced.
Victims of Telemarketing Fraud
A common type of deceptive business practices involves contacting people via telephone to attempt to sell them a product or service that has little or no value, or perhaps does not even exist. Watch this video to learn more.
Have you taken an SSRI for depression or other conditions? Certain SSRI's.... Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors....have been linked to a life-threatening condition called serotonin syndrome, and the FDA has issued a number of public advisories on the risks.
- The Crime of Money Laundering
- UCC-1 Financing Statements
- How Do You File a Class Action Suit?
- Inadequate Warning Labels on Dangerous Products
- Toxic Black Mold
- Lasik Eye Surgery Safety
- How To Prepare to Meet With Your Lawyer
- Mortgage Refinance
- Business Law Attorneys
- Mesothelioma Asbestos
- What Happens to Your Retirement Plan if Your Company Goes Bankrupt?
- Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale
- What is a Toxic Tort?
- Mortgage Loan Fraud
- Tips for using Small Claims Courts
- How much am I liable for in the event my credit card is stolen?
- Should You Let the Bank Foreclose?
- Stock Fraud
- Telemarketing Laws
- Using Consumer Credit Reports in Hiring
- Legal Rights Under Implied Warranties
- What You Need to Know About Gift Cards
- Fair Credit Billing Act
- What do Warranties Cover?
- Billed for Merchandise You Never Received?
- Implied Warranties
- Spam Email
- Bad Check Laws
- What is a home equity line of credit?
- Bait and Switch Scams
- Getting Your Earnest Money Back
- Service Contracts & Extended Warranties
- Attorney Help with Settlements
- Tips for Purchasing Merchandise on Layaway
- Verbal Contracts
- Lemon Laws
- Will Filing Bankruptcy Stop Collections?
- Promissory Notes - A Contract to Repay a Loan
- Right to Cancel a Contract
- What Lawsuits Are Allowed in Small Claims Court?
- Who Can File A Small Claims Lawsuit?
What Is Small Claims Court?
Small Claims Courts are civil courts that only hear disputes between private individuals, such as neighbors or business partners.
Consumer Protection Sub-categories