What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
If your injury or illness is found to be jobrelated, you may be entitled to receive medical care for the injury or illness; disability compensation for a portion of your list wages, rehabilitation services, and, in the event of your death, benefits payable to your survivors.
Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources
Additional Louisiana Workers' Compensation FAQs
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?
- My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?