Is early voting available in the state of Mississippi?
Yes. Any registered voter may vote early by absentee ballot in the state of Mississippi, if he or she meets certain eligibility requirements. For instance, if you plan to be absent from your county of residence on Election Day, you may be qualified to vote by absentee ballot. Similarly, there are certain age and/or health conditions that may make you eligible for absentee ballot voting. You should contact your Circuit or Municipal Clerk for questions related to your eligibility for voting by absentee ballot.
Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources
Additional Mississippi Right to Vote FAQs
- What are the requirements to be eligible to vote in Mississippi state and local elections?
- What is the deadline for registering to vote in the state of Mississippi?
- How do I register to vote in the state of Mississippi?
- When do I need to update my voter registration in the state of Mississippi?
- Can I vote by mail in the state of Mississippi?
- How do I vote by mail in the state of Mississippi?