How do I register to vote in the state of Massachusetts?
You can register to vote in the state of Massachusetts by filling out a voter registration form. You can request a registration form online through the website of the Massachusetts Secretary of State, or by telephone. The registration form then must be mailed or submitted to your city or town hall. You can also register to vote in person at any registration location, or at the Registry of Motor Vehicles. Registration forms are also available at all colleges, universities, high schools, and vocational schools.
Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources
Additional Massachusetts Right to Vote FAQs
- What are the requirements to be eligible to vote in Massachusetts state and local elections?
- What is the deadline for registering to vote in the state of Massachusetts?
- When do I need to update my voter registration in the state of Massachusetts?
- Is early voting available in the state of Massachusetts?
- Can I vote by mail in the state of Massachusetts?