For what purpose is Propecia prescribed?
Propecia is prescribed only to men, to treat mild to moderate male pattern hair loss – hair loss on the top of the head. Propecia has not been shown to treat receding hairlines at the temples
Search LawInfo's Propecia Resources
Additional Propecia FAQs
- What is Propecia?
- Who manufacturers Propecia?
- What are the known Propecia side effects?
- Has there been a Propecia recall?
- What is the recommended daily Propecia dose?
- Can Propecia cause Prostate Cancer?
- What study showed a link between Propecia and Prostate Cancer?
- Can I sue if after taking Propecia I developed Prostate cancer?
- What are my legal options if I developed Prostate Cancer after taking Propecia?
- What is a black box warning?