When Can I Expect To Receive My First Check?
Your first check should arrive during your third week of unemployment. If everything is in order on your claim, your checks will be mailed within one to three business days after you call the TelAClaim system or access the Internet claim reporting system.
Additional Idaho Labor & Employment Law FAQs
- How Do I Know If I Am Eligible To Receive Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- When Should I File My Initial Claim For Benefits?
- How Is My Benefit Amount Determined?
- Can I Work And Still Collect Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Do I File For Weekly Benefits?
- Why Didn't I Receive A Check For The First Week I Was On Ui?
- Are Unemployment Insurance Benefits Taxable?
- How Can I Get Information About My Claim?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?
- Where Can I Obtain More Information On Filing An Appeal?
- What Can I Do If I Still Disagree With The Appeals Examiners Decision?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Unemployment Taxes?
- What Are The Reporting Requirements?
- What Tax Rate Will I Be Required To Pay?
- Please Explain The New Hire Program.
- How Do I Report New Hires?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours A Minor Is Permitted To Work?
- What is the minimum wage in Idaho?
- Am I Entitled To Rest Or Meal Breaks?
- Is There A Law Regarding Paydays?
- Is My Employer Required To Provide Vacation Or Sick Pay?
Labor & Employment Law Sub-categories