Can I Work And Still Collect Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
If you work less than fulltime during a calendar week (Sunday through Saturday), you can collect unemployment benefits for that week as long as your gross earnings are not equal to or greater than 1 1/2 times your weekly benefit amount. If you earn less than 1/2 of your weekly benefit amount, there will be no reduction in your unemployment insurance check. If you earn between 1/2 your weekly benefit amount and 1 1/2 times your weekly benefit amount, a dollar for dollar reduction will occur on your unemployment insurance benefit check.
Additional Idaho Labor & Employment Law FAQs
- How Do I Know If I Am Eligible To Receive Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- When Should I File My Initial Claim For Benefits?
- How Is My Benefit Amount Determined?
- How Do I File For Weekly Benefits?
- When Can I Expect To Receive My First Check?
- Why Didn't I Receive A Check For The First Week I Was On Ui?
- Are Unemployment Insurance Benefits Taxable?
- How Can I Get Information About My Claim?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?
- Where Can I Obtain More Information On Filing An Appeal?
- What Can I Do If I Still Disagree With The Appeals Examiners Decision?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Unemployment Taxes?
- What Are The Reporting Requirements?
- What Tax Rate Will I Be Required To Pay?
- Please Explain The New Hire Program.
- How Do I Report New Hires?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours A Minor Is Permitted To Work?
- What is the minimum wage in Idaho?
- Am I Entitled To Rest Or Meal Breaks?
- Is There A Law Regarding Paydays?
- Is My Employer Required To Provide Vacation Or Sick Pay?
Labor & Employment Law Sub-categories