Can I file a lawsuit if I have been injured as the result of taking Ketek?
If you or a loved one has suffered health problems from using Ketek, such as liver damage, you may be entitled to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit against those responsible for the accident.
Damages sought against negligent persons and manufacturers for producing and selling products with safety defects include general and compensatory damages for:
Past and future physical pain and suffering, mental anguish and physical impairment
Past and future medical, incidental and hospital expenses
Past and future loss of earnings and earning capacity, and
Wrongful death when the injured person was killed.
For more information about your specific legal claim, consult with a Ketek litigation attorney who is experienced in trying defective drug cases.
Additional Ketek FAQs
- What is Ketek?
- Are there side effects associated with Ketek use?
- Has the FDA issued any warnings about Ketek?
- Has the FDA issued a Ketek Recall?
- What actions were taken by the FDA after Ketek was linked to severe liver complications?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- If I have been taking a drug that was not prescribed by a physician, do I still have a legal recourse for injuries suffered from these drugs?
- Does my doctor need to inform me of all options when it comes to prescription drugs and medical devices?
- What is a black box warning?