Can You Provide Me With Copies Of My Application And My Work?
Contact the Certifications and Documents Section of the Copyright Office (202) 7076787.
Additional Intellectual Property Law FAQs
- What Is Mandatory Deposit?
- How Do I Register My Copyright?
- What Is The Registration Fee?
- Can I Make Copies Of The Application Form?
- What Is The Difference Between Form Pa And Form Sr?
- Can I Copyright The Name Of My Band?
- What Is An Isbn Number?
- How Do I Get On The U.S. Copyright Office's Mailing List?
- If I Don't Have To Register My Copyright For Protection, Why Not Wait Until There Is An Infringement Before Registering It?
- What type of questions should I ask an intellectual property law attorney?
Search LawInfo's Intellectual Property Law Resources