What Is The Difference Between Form Pa And Form Sr?
These forms are for registering two different types of copyrightable subject matter that may be embodied in a recording. Form PA is used for the registration of music and/or lyrics (as well as other works of the performing arts), even if your song is on a cassette. Form SR is used for registering the performance and production of a particular recording of sounds.
Search LawInfo's Intellectual Property Law Resources
Additional Intellectual Property Law FAQs
- Can You Provide Me With Copies Of My Application And My Work?
- What Is Mandatory Deposit?
- How Do I Register My Copyright?
- What Is The Registration Fee?
- Can I Make Copies Of The Application Form?
- Can I Copyright The Name Of My Band?
- What Is An Isbn Number?
- How Do I Get On The U.S. Copyright Office's Mailing List?
- If I Don't Have To Register My Copyright For Protection, Why Not Wait Until There Is An Infringement Before Registering It?
- What type of questions should I ask an intellectual property law attorney?