What is a Green Card?
A “green card” is essentially the permanent residence card. It serves to identify a lawful permanent resident of the United States. Even though the “green card” has not been the color green since 1978, it is a term that is commonly used.
Additional Green Card/Permanent Residency FAQs
- Can I Get A Green Card Through A Family Member?
- What Is The Benefit Of Being A Permanent Resident?
- Is Each Applicant Limited To Only One Entry During The Annual EDV (Green Card Lottery) Registration Period?
- How can I become a Permanent Resident of the US?
- How Do I Apply To Renew A Green Card?
Immigration Law Sub-categories
Diversity Visa Program (Green Card Lottery)
The DREAM Act
Visiting the United States