What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
• Past and future medical expenses
• Past and future pain and suffering
• Lost wages
• Loss of future earning capacity
• Emotional distress
Additionally, some states provide recovery for “loss of enjoyment of life,” or “diminished capacity to pursue an established course of life.”
Additional Fosamax FAQs
- What is Fosamax®?
- Are there risks involved in taking Fosamax®?
- How is Fosamax® associated with ONJ?
- What are the risk factors for ONJ?
- How can I tell if I have ONJ?
- What is the proper treatment for ONJ?
- How can ONJ be prevented?
- I had dental work done after taking Fosamax® and I think I may have ONJ. What should I do?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- How long will it take to settle my Fosamax® claim?
- What is a black box warning?