How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Wyoming?
A lender may foreclose on a Wyoming property in about 3 months if the lender pursues a non judicial foreclosure and if the borrower does not contest the proceedings. If any of those conditions occur then the process can take significantly longer than three months.
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources
Additional Wyoming Foreclosure FAQs
- Does Wyoming Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Wyoming?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Wyoming?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Wyoming?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Wyoming?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Wyoming?