How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in New Mexico?
A New Mexico foreclosure usually takes around 120 days to complete. If a borrower files for bankruptcy or seeks a delay of the foreclosure proceedings then the time may be extended beyond 120 days.
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources
Additional New Mexico Foreclosure FAQs
- Does New Mexico Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in New Mexico?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in New Mexico?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in New Mexico?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in New Mexico?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in New Mexico?