How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Hawaii?
It takes about 2 to 3 months to foreclose on a property in Hawaii if the foreclosure goes smoothly and is not contested. If there is court involvement or a bankruptcy is filed then it might take longer to foreclose on a Hawaiian property.
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources
Additional Hawaii Foreclosure FAQs
- Does Hawaii Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Hawaii?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Hawaii?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Hawaii?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Hawaii?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Hawaii?