What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Arkansas?
The blood alcohol limit in Arkansas is a 0.08 BAC, unless you are driving a commercial vehicle. If you are driving a commercial vehicle then the maximum blood alcohol limit is a BAC of 0.04. Finally, drivers under 21 years old may not legally drive if their BAC exceeds 0.02.
Additional Arkansas Drunk Driving Defense FAQs
- What are the penalties for drunk driving in Arkansas?
- Can I refuse to take a Chemical Test after being stopped for suspected Drunk Driving in Arkansas?
- What must I do to get my license reinstated after a DUI Suspension in Arkansas?
- What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in Arkansas?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Arkansas?
- Where can I find a Arkansas drunk driving attorney?
- How long will my driver’s license be suspended after a DWI/DUI in Arkansas?