What Makes A Vehicle A Lemon?
The Lemon Law applies if any of the following conditions apply within the first 18 months of your automobile purchase: Your new vehicle has been subject to repair three or more times for the same problem; your new vehicle has been subject to repair one or more times for a serious safety defect; or your new vehicle has been in the repair ship for a cumulative total of thirty days for the same problem.
Virginia Lemon Law FAQs
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Does The Law Do For Me If I Have A Lemon?
- What Do I Do If I Have A Lemon?
- Is There A Used Vehicle Lemon Law?
- Should I Stop Payments On The Car?
- What If I Notify The Manufacturer But The Problem Still Exists At The End Of The First 18 Months?
- Where Can I File A Complaint?
- What If I Have Other Questions Or Specific Problems I Need Help With Solving?