Do I Need the Other Parent's Permission to Move Out-of-State With Our Child?
Additional Family Law Articles
- Saying I Do: With a Prenuptial Agreement
- The Difference Between Marriage and Civil Unions
- Common Law Marriage
- The Legal Aspects of Getting Separated
- What to Bring to Your Divorce Consultation
- How to Go Through a Divorce
- How to Avoid Having Your Prenuptial Agreement Declared Invalid
- Divorce and Division of Assets
- Distribution of Property Upon Divorce
- When and How do Courts Order Spousal Support?
- Collaborative Law...Is it Right for You?
- How to Change Your Name
- How to Establish Paternity
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Custody Evaluations
- What Factors Does the Judge Consider When He or She Makes a Decision About Child Custody?
- An Explanation of Reasonable Visitation
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Establish or Enforce a Child Support Order?
- What can I do if my ex won't let me see our child?
- Intercepting Tax Refunds When a Parent Fails to Pay Child Support
- Enforcing a Child Support Order Out of State
- Prenuptial Agreements: Potential Benefits for Couples Who Stay Married
- Badmouthing the Other Parent
- Will my sexual orientation prevent me from adopting a child?
- How to Establish Legal Paternity
- The Details of Proposition 8
- The Legal Future of Proposition 8
- What Happens When the Wedding is Called Off
- What is the Difference Between a Same-Sex Marriage, a Domestic Partnership, and a Civil Union?
- Can Parental Rights be Terminated When a Parent is Incarcerated?
- Do You Need An Attorney... or Can You Represent Yourself?
- How do I decide if I need a lawyer in a custody case?
- What is a Guardian Ad Litem?
- Infidelity and Divorce
- How to Avoid an Ugly Divorce
- The Best Interests of the Child Standard and Grandparent Visitation
- Enforcing a Child Support Order
- Calculating Child Support
- What to Look For in a Divorce Attorney
- Do I Have to Pay Child Support if I Don't Get to See My Children?
- How to Modify a Child Support Order
- Domestic Violence Law
- What is Due Process? ... Basic Rights and Fundamental Fairness
Family Law Sub-categories
Domestic Violence - Family
Emancipation of Minors