What Is The Free Osha Consultation Program?
- First, the consultant will meet with the employer to briefly review the consultant's role and the obligation you are responsible for as an employer.
- Second, the walkthrough phase begins. You and the consultant will examine conditions in your workplace, and the consultant will make suggestions accordingly.
- The third step is the closing conference. During this time the consultant will review detailed findings with you, and you will learn not only what needs to be improved, but also what you are doing well.
- The final stage is the follow through, when the consultant will send you a detailed written report explaining the findings and confirming any abatement periods agreed upon.
Safety & Health Consultation
State Capitol Complex
Bldg. 6, Room B749
Charleston, WV 25305 (304) 5587890
FAX (304) 5583797
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- May An Employer Hold An Employee's Last Paycheck Until The Employee Returns Company Equipment In His Possession Such As A Laptop Computer, Office Equipment, Tools, Etc?
- Are Employers Required To Provide A Certain Amount Of Vacation Leave, Sick Leave Or Paid Holidays To Their Employees?
- For Purposes Of Paying Final "Wages" Within 72 Hours, Are Reimbursed Expenses (Such As Mileage) Considered Into The "Wages?"
- Upon The Termination Of An Employment Relationship, When Is An Employee Entitled To His/Her Last Pay Check?
- Is A Prime Contractor Liable For Its Subcontractors Unpaid Wages And Fringe Benefits?
- Must An Employer Provide An Employee With A Meal Break?
- What Do I Do If I Receive A Wage Assignment Or Garnishment Form From A Court Or Another Business?
- Can I Withhold Wages From An Employee's Paycheck For The Amounts He Or She May Owe The Company?
- Must I Always Pay A Male And Female Employee The Same Wages For Similar Work Or Are There Exceptions For Experience And Seniority?
- When Must An Employer Pay Prevailing Wages In West Virginia? Where Can An Employer Learn What The Applicable Rates Are?
- Is An Employer Required To Pay Employees For Unused Sick Leave When They Quit Or Are Discharged?
- May An Employer Pay Its Employees By Check Twice A Month?
- What Employers Are Subject To The Minimum Wage And Maximum Hours Law?
- What Does The West Virginia Wage Payment And Collection Act Require Of The Employer?
- What Does The West Virginia Wage Payment And Collection Act Prevent Of The Employer?