For Purposes Of Paying Final "Wages" Within 72 Hours, Are Reimbursed Expenses (Such As Mileage) Considered Into The "Wages?"
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- May An Employer Hold An Employee's Last Paycheck Until The Employee Returns Company Equipment In His Possession Such As A Laptop Computer, Office Equipment, Tools, Etc?
- Are Employers Required To Provide A Certain Amount Of Vacation Leave, Sick Leave Or Paid Holidays To Their Employees?
- Upon The Termination Of An Employment Relationship, When Is An Employee Entitled To His/Her Last Pay Check?
- Is A Prime Contractor Liable For Its Subcontractors Unpaid Wages And Fringe Benefits?
- Must An Employer Provide An Employee With A Meal Break?
- What Do I Do If I Receive A Wage Assignment Or Garnishment Form From A Court Or Another Business?
- Can I Withhold Wages From An Employee's Paycheck For The Amounts He Or She May Owe The Company?
- Must I Always Pay A Male And Female Employee The Same Wages For Similar Work Or Are There Exceptions For Experience And Seniority?
- When Must An Employer Pay Prevailing Wages In West Virginia? Where Can An Employer Learn What The Applicable Rates Are?
- Is An Employer Required To Pay Employees For Unused Sick Leave When They Quit Or Are Discharged?
- May An Employer Pay Its Employees By Check Twice A Month?
- What Employers Are Subject To The Minimum Wage And Maximum Hours Law?
- What Does The West Virginia Wage Payment And Collection Act Require Of The Employer?
- What Does The West Virginia Wage Payment And Collection Act Prevent Of The Employer?
- What Is The Free Osha Consultation Program?