By maintaining a safe, injuryfree workplace. You can do this by developing an ongoing and effective safety program at your place of business. This program could include:
- Hiring policies that ensure a worker is fit to do the job he or she is hired for.
- Regular employee safety training dealing with such things as the proper use of equipment and how to identify and deal with potential hazards.
- Clearly written and displayed workplace safety and health rules.
- Incentive programs that promote and reinforce workplace safety.
- Careful monitoring of your claims to make sure the system isn't being abused.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.