My Employer Let Me Go And Did Not Give Me Any Reason (Or Gave Me An Unfair Reason). What Can I Do?

If you were discriminated against based on age, sex, race, creed, national origin, physical or mental impairment, pregnancy or sexual preference, you should contact the Civil Rights Division of the Attorney Generals Office at 802­828­3657. For any other reason you must consult with a private attorney.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources