What Is The Minimum Wage For Tipped Employees?
- (i) shall pay the tipped employee at least the cash wage obligation as an hourly wage; and
(ii) may compute the remainder of the tipped employee's wage using the tips or gratuities the tipped employee actually receives. An employee shall retain all tips and gratuities except to the extent that the employee participates in a bona fide tip pooling or sharing arrangement with other tipped employees.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What Is Employment Discrimination?
- What Is The Law On Final Paychecks For Termination?
- What Is The Rule On Final Paychecks For A Resignation?
- What Is The Rule On Final Paychecks For An Industrial Dispute?
- What is the minimum wage in Utah?
- What Are The Exemptions From The Utah Minimum Wage Act?
- Are There Exceptions To "at Will" Employment?