What Is Employment Discrimination?
Labor Commission of Utah
160 East 300 South, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 146640
Salt Lake City, UT 841146640
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What Is The Law On Final Paychecks For Termination?
- What Is The Rule On Final Paychecks For A Resignation?
- What Is The Rule On Final Paychecks For An Industrial Dispute?
- What is the minimum wage in Utah?
- What Are The Exemptions From The Utah Minimum Wage Act?
- What Is The Minimum Wage For Tipped Employees?
- Are There Exceptions To "at Will" Employment?