What Are Legitimate Deductions From Wages?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What Is The History Of The "texas Payday Law"?
- Who Is Covered By The Texas Payday Law?
- What Are The Filing Procedures?
- What Are The Rights, Duties And Obligations In Employment?
- Is There A Requirement To Secure Payment Of Wages?
- What About Collections Of Wages?
- Are There Penalties For Employers Who Dont Pay?
- What Is The Texas Child Labor Law?
- What Are The Hours Of Employment For A Child?
- What Is The Hardship Exemption?
- What Are Permitted Occupations?
- What Are The Prohibited Occupations For 14 And 15 Year Olds?
- What Are Prohibited Occupations For 16 And 17 Year Olds?
- What Are The Penalties For Child Labor Violations?
- Is Injunctive Relief Available?
- What Are The General Exemptions To The Child Labor Laws?
- Outline Of Hazardous Occupations For 16 And 17 Year Olds
- Are There Minimum Wages For Agricultural Employees?
- Are There Exemptions From The Minimum Wage Act?
- What If I Have Not Been Paid The Minimum Wage?
- How Are Wages Paid?