What About Collections Of Wages?
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Texas Employment Law
- What Is The History Of The "texas Payday Law"?
- Who Is Covered By The Texas Payday Law?
- What Are The Filing Procedures?
- What Are The Rights, Duties And Obligations In Employment?
- What Are Legitimate Deductions From Wages?
- Is There A Requirement To Secure Payment Of Wages?
- Are There Penalties For Employers Who Dont Pay?
- What Is The Texas Child Labor Law?
- What Are The Hours Of Employment For A Child?
- What Is The Hardship Exemption?
- What Are Permitted Occupations?
- What Are The Prohibited Occupations For 14 And 15 Year Olds?
- What Are Prohibited Occupations For 16 And 17 Year Olds?
- What Are The Penalties For Child Labor Violations?
- Is Injunctive Relief Available?
- What Are The General Exemptions To The Child Labor Laws?
- Outline Of Hazardous Occupations For 16 And 17 Year Olds
- Are There Minimum Wages For Agricultural Employees?
- Are There Exemptions From The Minimum Wage Act?
- What If I Have Not Been Paid The Minimum Wage?
- How Are Wages Paid?