Is There A State Minimum Wage Or Overtime Law?
1835 Assembly Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Does My Employer Have To Provide Me With Breaks And Time For Lunch During The Work Day?
- If I Quit My Job, Or If I Am Terminated, Does My Employer Have To Pay Me All Wages Due That Day?
- As An Employer, What Posters Am I Required To Post In The Workplace?
- Does South Carolina Have A State Osha Plan?
- Does Llr's Division Of Labor Investigate Discrimination Complaints?
- I'm Having A Problem With A Pension Plan And Health Insurance Offered By A Former Employer. Where Do I Go For Help?
- I Quit My Job Recently, And I Want To Know If I'm Entitled To Unemployment Compensation?
- I Was Injured On The Job, And I'm Having Trouble Getting My Employer To Pay My Medical Bills. Can You Help Me?
- Who Do I Contact If I Feel As Though I Was Terminated Unfairly?
- Does My Employer Have To Provide Me With Paid Vacation And/Or Sick Time?
- Upon Leaving A Company, Am I Entitled To Receive Pay For Any Vacation And/Or Sick Time That I Have Earned But Not Used?
- Can My Employer Decrease My Rate Of Pay?
- How Old Does A Minor Need To Be Before He/She Can Begin Work In South Carolina?
- What Documents Are Needed For A Minor To Work In South Carolina?