As An Employer, What Posters Am I Required To Post In The Workplace?
P.O. Box 11329
Columbia SC 292111329
(803) 8964380 LLR also distributes, as a service to employers, two posters required by the SC Employment Security Commission and one required by the SC Workers Compensation Commission. You should also check for posting requirements by the SC Human Affairs Commission and the US Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Does My Employer Have To Provide Me With Breaks And Time For Lunch During The Work Day?
- If I Quit My Job, Or If I Am Terminated, Does My Employer Have To Pay Me All Wages Due That Day?
- Is There A State Minimum Wage Or Overtime Law?
- Does South Carolina Have A State Osha Plan?
- Does Llr's Division Of Labor Investigate Discrimination Complaints?
- I'm Having A Problem With A Pension Plan And Health Insurance Offered By A Former Employer. Where Do I Go For Help?
- I Quit My Job Recently, And I Want To Know If I'm Entitled To Unemployment Compensation?
- I Was Injured On The Job, And I'm Having Trouble Getting My Employer To Pay My Medical Bills. Can You Help Me?
- Who Do I Contact If I Feel As Though I Was Terminated Unfairly?
- Does My Employer Have To Provide Me With Paid Vacation And/Or Sick Time?
- Upon Leaving A Company, Am I Entitled To Receive Pay For Any Vacation And/Or Sick Time That I Have Earned But Not Used?
- Can My Employer Decrease My Rate Of Pay?
- How Old Does A Minor Need To Be Before He/She Can Begin Work In South Carolina?
- What Documents Are Needed For A Minor To Work In South Carolina?