Who Do I Call If My Union Refuses To Honor My Resignation From The Union?

You should call the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) office in Tulsa, OK, at 918­581­7951.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources