How Do I Report And Pay The Taxes Due?
After you are registered, you must file an Employer's Contribution and Wage Report each calendar quarter. These forms will be mailed to you each quarter after you have registered. They must be completed and returned with the taxes due by the end of the month following the quarter.
Job Service accepts contribution and wage reports via diskette, magnetic tape, and by FTP. All employers, accountants, bookkeepers and payroll reporting services with PC capabilities are strongly encouraged to file their Contribution and Wage Reports electronically, regardless of the number of employees reported. To file electronically, you must register for electronic filing with Job Service.
To request additional information or to register click here.
You may also contact the Centralized Services Customer Service Consultant at the Job Service Customer Service Office in your area.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What is the minimum wage in North Dakota?
- Am I Entitled To Breaks?
- What Can Be Deducted From My Wages?
- When Does My Employer Have To Pay Me After I've Quit Or Been Fired?
- What Is The Law Regarding Overtime?
- Am I Entitled To My Unused Vacation When I Quit Or Am Fired?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without A Reason?
- What Is The Minimum Age For Employment?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours A Minor May Work?
- What Occupations Are Prohibited For Minors?
- How Do I File My Unemployment Insurance Claim?
- What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
- How Do I Certify My Eligibility For My Weekly Unemployment Checks?
- What Amount Of Unemployment Will I Get?
- Are Unemployment Insurance Benefits Taxable?
- How Much Can I Earn And Still Be Eligible For Benefits?
- What If I Disagree With A Notice, Determination, Or Decision?
- What Happens After I File An Appeal?
- What Happens In An Appeals Hearing?
- Do I Continue To Certify My Eligibility While I Am Appealing A Decision On My Claim?
- Who Must Pay Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is The Taxable Wage Base?
- What Are The Tax Rates In North Dakota?