What Can I Do To Receive Unpaid Wages?

You may file a Wage Claim form with the Wage and Hour Bureau. Click here for more information.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources