How Do I File Quarterly Wage Reports And Pay Taxes?
Employers are required to submit a quarterly wage report (Form ES903A) listing wages paid to all workers and pay a tax at the rate applicable to that particular account. The wage report and payment are due on or before the end of the month following the close of each calendar quarter. Liable employers registered with the Employment Security Division are mailed an annual packet of forms for filing each quarterly wage report. Forms may also be obtained upon request.
Employers who have to report 250 or more employees in any calendar quarter must file their quarterly wage report on magnetic media using a format prescribed by the Department. Employers with less than 250 employees are encouraged to use magnetic media reporting. For information regarding procedures and format please call 8418568 and/or refer to Employers' Guide on Magnetic Media .CLICK HERE to view and download unemployment tax forms.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What is the minimum wage in New Mexico?
- Does An Employer Have To Provide Lunch Breaks Or Rest Periods?
- Does An Employer Have To Pay Holiday, Vacation, Sick Or Severance Pay?
- Can An Employer Require An Employee To Work Overtime?
- Can An Employer Give Compensatory Time Off Rather Than Pay Overtime?
- Can An Employer Reduce An Employee's Wage Or Salary?
- When Does An Employer Have To Pay Final Wages To A Terminated Employee?
- How Often Must An Employer Pay Employees?
- What Can I Do To Receive Unpaid Wages?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Minors?
- Are Certain Occupations Prohibited For Minors?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours A Minor May Work?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment?
- What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
- How Much Will I Receive In Unemployment Benefits?
- When Can I Expect To Receive My First Check?
- If I Was Fired Or Quit My Job, Can I Collect Benefits?
- If I Have A Separation Issue On My Claim, What Can I Expect?
- Where Can I Get Additional Information On Unemployment Insurance?
- What Is The Unemployment Insurance Tax Rate For A New Employer?
- What Is The Taxable Wage Base?
- As An Employer, How Do I Establish A Tax Account?
- When Does An Employer Become Liable For Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is Apprenticeship?
- What Are The Basic Requirements For Entry Into Most Apprenticeship Programs?
- What Is The Human Rights Act?
- Where Can I File A Complaint Of Discrimination?