How Do I File For Continued Benefits?
To certify a week of unemployment and request a weekly, continued benefit check, you can call the automated response system called QuickClaim. QuickClaim is filed by you each week on a touchtone telephone. The QuickClaim system will accept claims for the prior week only. You may call between the hours of 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. Pacific Standard Time seven days a week to file a claim. The telephone numbers are as follows: Northern Nevada (775) 6840350; Southern Nevada (702) 4860350, or rural Nevada Interstate (888) 8908211.
You may also file for weekly benefits online. Click on the following link: Internet Claims System.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What is the minimum wage in Nevada?
- How Often Must I Be Paid?
- What Can Be Deducted From My Wages?
- Am I Entitled To Rest Or Meal Breaks?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without A Reason?
- When Does My Employer Have To Pay Me After I Quit Or Have Been Fired?
- What Is The Law Regarding Overtime?
- What Can I Do If My Employer Does Not Pay Me My Wages?
- How Do I Qualify For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Do I Know I Am Eligible?
- What Will My Benefit Amount Be?
- When Will I Get My Check?
- Can I Work Part Time And Still Receive Benefits?
- What If I Am Overpaid?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- What Will Occur After I File An Appeal?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours That A Minor May Work?
- Is An Employment Certificate Required To Hire A Minor?
- Are Any Occupations Prohibited For Minors?
- What Is Apprenticeship Training?
- Who Is Eligible For Apprenticeship Programs?
- How Much Pay Does An Apprenticeship Receive?