What Will Happen After The Conclusion Of The Hearing?
After considering the evidence received at the hearing, the Administrative Law Judge will make findings of fact and render a written opinion and decision. All parties will be notified of the Administrative Law Judge's decision by mail.
Any party who disagrees with the Administrative Law Judge's decision, may appeal that decision to district court. To exercise this right you must file a petition for review in the appropriate district court within 30 days after the decision becomes final.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- How Do I File An Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I Qualify For Unemployment Benefits?
- What Is The Weekly Benefit Amount?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?
- What Will Happen After I File My Appeal?
- How Will The Hearing Be Conducted?
- How Does My Business Establish An Unemployment Tax Account?
- What Is The Tax Rate?
- What is the minimum wage in Nebraska?
- Am I Entitled To Rest Or Meal Breaks?
- How Soon After Termination Of Employment Must An Employer Pay Wages?
- Is A Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours That A Minor Can Work?
- Please Explain The Osha Consultation Program.