Am I Entitled To Rest Or Meal Breaks?
An employee who works in an assembly plant, workshop, or mechanical establishment is entitled to a 30 minute break, off premises, between 12 noon and 1 p.m. or at other suitable lunch time, unless the establishment operates three 8hour shifts daily.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- How Do I File An Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I Qualify For Unemployment Benefits?
- What Is The Weekly Benefit Amount?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?
- What Will Happen After I File My Appeal?
- How Will The Hearing Be Conducted?
- What Will Happen After The Conclusion Of The Hearing?
- How Does My Business Establish An Unemployment Tax Account?
- What Is The Tax Rate?
- What is the minimum wage in Nebraska?
- How Soon After Termination Of Employment Must An Employer Pay Wages?
- Is A Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours That A Minor Can Work?
- Please Explain The Osha Consultation Program.