Where Can I Get More Information On Unemployment Taxes?
Any questions regarding unemployment tax laws in Mississippi may be directed to the Mississippi Employment Security Commission, C & S Department, P. O. Box 1699, Jackson, MS 39215, or telephone (601) 9617755.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Who Is Liable For Unemployment Taxes In Mississippi?
- How Does An Employer Register With The Mississippi Employment Security Commission To Pay Unemployment Taxes?
- What Determines My Benefit Amount?
- How Do I File An Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- Are Unemployment Benefits Taxable?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- What Will Happen If I Receive An Overpayment?
- Are There Work Restrictions For Minors?