How Does An Employer Register With The Mississippi Employment Security Commission To Pay Unemployment Taxes?
Form UI1 may be completed and emailed or mailed to Mississippi Employment Security Commission, P. O. Box 1699 Jackson, MS 39215.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Who Is Liable For Unemployment Taxes In Mississippi?
- Where Can I Get More Information On Unemployment Taxes?
- What Determines My Benefit Amount?
- How Do I File An Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- Are Unemployment Benefits Taxable?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- What Will Happen If I Receive An Overpayment?
- Are There Work Restrictions For Minors?