How Does An Employer Register With The Mississippi Employment Security Commission To Pay Unemployment Taxes?
Form UI1 may be completed and emailed or mailed to Mississippi Employment Security Commission, P. O. Box 1699 Jackson, MS 39215.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Who Is Liable For Unemployment Taxes In Mississippi?
- Where Can I Get More Information On Unemployment Taxes?
- What Determines My Benefit Amount?
- How Do I File An Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- Are Unemployment Benefits Taxable?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- What Will Happen If I Receive An Overpayment?
- Are There Work Restrictions For Minors?