What If I Still Have More Questions About New Hire Reporting?
You may call the Minnesota New Hire Reporting Center at (651) 2274661 or (800) 6724473 with any questions regarding the new hire reporting process. Help desk staff are available Monday through Friday, 8:00am 5:00pm Central time. The tollfree number operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and offers the ability to order documents and have them faxed to you using our automated system.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What is the minimum wage in the state of Minnesota?
- What Is The Law Regarding Overtime?
- Does My Employer Have To Provide Rest Or Meal Breaks?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without Reason Or Notice?
- What Is The Minimum Age For Employment?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours That A Minor Can Work?
- Are Minors Prohibited From Working In Certain Occupations?
- Who May Apply For Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I Apply For Unemployment Benefits?
- How Much Are Unemployment Benefits In Minnesota?
- Once I'm Eligible, What Do I Do To Receive Benefits?
- Can I Work Part Time And Still Receive Benefits?
- Are My Unemployment Benefits Taxable?
- Can I Receive Benefits While Attending School?
- How Do I Stop My Account If I Return To Work?
- What Is The New Hire Law?
- What Information Must I Report?
- How Do I Report?
- Do I Need To Report An Employee Who Worked For A Couple Of Hours Or Days And Then Quit?
- Who Is Covered By Minnesota Prevailing Wage Laws?