How Do I Register My Business?

To register with the Department of Employment and Training, complete an Employer's Status Report 1110A . This will enable DET to establish your employer account and assign you a DET identification number.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources