How Can An Employee Find The Prevailing Wage Rates For A Particular Job?
The law requires that contractors post prevailing wage rates in a conspicuous place on all public construction sites. Prevailing wage rates are set for each individual project, and may vary. To obtain a copy of the rates for a particular job, contact the awarding authority and ask for the prevailing wage rate schedule.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Massachusetts Employment Law
- What Is The Law Regarding Paydays?
- Are Companies Required To Give Vacations?
- Are Employees Entitled To Breaks?
- What Is The Minimum Hourly Wage An Employer Must Pay Employees In Massachusetts?
- What Is The Requirement For Overtime Pay?
- How Old Must A Minor Be To Work?
- Can A Child Be Employed On The Entertainment Industry?
- Is An Employment Permit Transferable From One Job To Another?
- Where Can I Get More Information On Child Labor Laws?
- What Is The Prevailing Wage?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
- What Is The Benefit Amount?
- How Do I File For Continued Weekly Benefits?
- Are Unemployment Benefits Taxable?
- Am I Still Eligible For Benefits If I Work Part Time?
- What Is The Medical Security Plan?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- Which Employers Are Liable For Unemployment Tax?
- How Do I Register My Business?
- What Is The Contribution Rate?
- How Does An Employer Get Started To Use Webfile For Employers?
- What Is The Workforce Training Fund?
- Who Is Eligible For Training?
- What Kind Of Training Is Allowable?
- What Are The Matching Funds Requirements?
- How Will Grants Be Approved?
- How Can My Company Apply?