Can I File A Claim Outside Of Maine?

Yes, You can file a claim by telephone from any other state. The number to call from out of state is (207) 753­2800. If you live in Canada, you should contact your nearest unemployment office for instructions.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources