How Do I Establish An Unemployment Tax Account?
You must complete form UI1 Application for Employer Account. If you are liable for unemployment insurance, you will receive a "Notice of Subjectivity" assigning you a Kentucky Employer Identification Number. This is the number that you will use for reporting and paying unemployment tax.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What Are The Eligibility Requirements To Draw Unemployment Benefits?
- How Is My Benefit Amount Determined?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- Can I Claim Partial Benefits?
- When Do Extended Benefits Go Into Effect?
- How Much Can A Claimant Receive In Extended Benefits?
- Please Explain Electronic Claims Filing.
- How Do I Know If I Am Liable For State Unemployment Taxes?
- How Do I Report Wages And Pay Unemployment Tax?
- How Is My Tax Rate Determined?
- What Are Reimbursing Accounts?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- What Hours Can Children Work?
- Are There Certain Occupations That Are Prohibited For Minors?
- Where Can I Obtain More Information On Child Labor Laws?
- What is the minimum wage in Kentucky?
- How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me If I Quit?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?