Where Do I Report If I Have Employees In More Than One State?
Employers with workers in several states may elect to report them to a single state. Multistate employers who elect to report to a single state must: report all new hires, rehires and returns to work; submit electronically twice a month, a file meeting the specifications of that state; and notify Department of Health and Human Services;Multistate Employer Registration
Office of Child Support Enforcement;
Department of Health and Human Services
P.O. Box 509
Randallstown, MD 211330509
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is The Employer Contribution Rate?
- How Do I Report Wages And Pay Taxes?
- What Is The New Hire Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information On The New Hire Program?
- How Old Does A Child Have To Be In Order To Work?
- What Hours Can Children Work?
- Are There Certain Occupations That Are Prohibited For Minors?
- How Often Does My Employer Have To Pay Me?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without Reason Or Notice?
- If I Am Overpaid, Can My Employer Deduct The Amount Of The Overpayment From My Paycheck?
- When Is My Employer Required To Pay Me Overtime?
- Does My Employer Have To Offer Vacation Or Sick Leave?
- Must An Employer Provide Rest Breaks For Workers?
- Is An Employee Required To Give Two Weeks Notice When Quitting A Job?
- Can My Employer Make Me Take A Drug Test?
- Is An Employer Required To Pay For Jury Duty Or Allow Time Off For Jury Duty?
- What Can I Do If My Employer Refuses To Pay Me?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Is My Benefit Amount Calculated?
- How Do I File Weekly Claims For Benefits?
- What Is A One-Week Waiting Period?
- Can I Work Part Time And Receive Benefits?
- Will Other Income Reduce My Benefits?
- What Are Extended Benefits?
- Are My Benefits Taxable?
- Can I Get Help Finding A Job?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?