Where Can I Get More Information On The New Hire Program?
For more information about the New Hire Directory call tollfree, (888) 2197801, or in Topeka, call 2961716.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is The Employer Contribution Rate?
- How Do I Report Wages And Pay Taxes?
- What Is The New Hire Law?
- Where Do I Report If I Have Employees In More Than One State?
- How Old Does A Child Have To Be In Order To Work?
- What Hours Can Children Work?
- Are There Certain Occupations That Are Prohibited For Minors?
- How Often Does My Employer Have To Pay Me?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without Reason Or Notice?
- If I Am Overpaid, Can My Employer Deduct The Amount Of The Overpayment From My Paycheck?
- When Is My Employer Required To Pay Me Overtime?
- Does My Employer Have To Offer Vacation Or Sick Leave?
- Must An Employer Provide Rest Breaks For Workers?
- Is An Employee Required To Give Two Weeks Notice When Quitting A Job?
- Can My Employer Make Me Take A Drug Test?
- Is An Employer Required To Pay For Jury Duty Or Allow Time Off For Jury Duty?
- What Can I Do If My Employer Refuses To Pay Me?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Is My Benefit Amount Calculated?
- How Do I File Weekly Claims For Benefits?
- What Is A One-Week Waiting Period?
- Can I Work Part Time And Receive Benefits?
- Will Other Income Reduce My Benefits?
- What Are Extended Benefits?
- Are My Benefits Taxable?
- Can I Get Help Finding A Job?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?