How Do I Report Wages And Pay Taxes?

All employers are provided form K­CNS 100, Employer's Quarterly Wage Report and Contribution Return. This report is due on the last day of the month following the end of each calendar quarter. An Employer's Quarterly Wage Report and Contribution Return is mailed to registered employers approximately 30 days in advance of the due date and is imprinted with the employer's name, address, account number, and contribution rate.

Employers with more than 100 employees are encouraged to report electronically. The Department can read diskettes, tapes and cartridges. The Web site, "" contains more information. You may also send a letter to Magnetic Media Coordinator, Kansas Department of Human Resources, 401 SW Topeka Boulevard, Topeka, KS 66603­3182, call (785) 296­8857 or e­mail

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources