How Do I Report Wages And Pay Taxes?
All employers are provided form KCNS 100, Employer's Quarterly Wage Report and Contribution Return. This report is due on the last day of the month following the end of each calendar quarter. An Employer's Quarterly Wage Report and Contribution Return is mailed to registered employers approximately 30 days in advance of the due date and is imprinted with the employer's name, address, account number, and contribution rate.
Employers with more than 100 employees are encouraged to report electronically. The Department can read diskettes, tapes and cartridges. The Web site, "http://www2.hr.state.ks.us/ui/html/uimagtap.html" contains more information. You may also send a letter to Magnetic Media Coordinator, Kansas Department of Human Resources, 401 SW Topeka Boulevard, Topeka, KS 666033182, call (785) 2968857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is The Employer Contribution Rate?
- What Is The New Hire Law?
- Where Do I Report If I Have Employees In More Than One State?
- Where Can I Get More Information On The New Hire Program?
- How Old Does A Child Have To Be In Order To Work?
- What Hours Can Children Work?
- Are There Certain Occupations That Are Prohibited For Minors?
- How Often Does My Employer Have To Pay Me?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without Reason Or Notice?
- If I Am Overpaid, Can My Employer Deduct The Amount Of The Overpayment From My Paycheck?
- When Is My Employer Required To Pay Me Overtime?
- Does My Employer Have To Offer Vacation Or Sick Leave?
- Must An Employer Provide Rest Breaks For Workers?
- Is An Employee Required To Give Two Weeks Notice When Quitting A Job?
- Can My Employer Make Me Take A Drug Test?
- Is An Employer Required To Pay For Jury Duty Or Allow Time Off For Jury Duty?
- What Can I Do If My Employer Refuses To Pay Me?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Is My Benefit Amount Calculated?
- How Do I File Weekly Claims For Benefits?
- What Is A One-Week Waiting Period?
- Can I Work Part Time And Receive Benefits?
- Will Other Income Reduce My Benefits?
- What Are Extended Benefits?
- Are My Benefits Taxable?
- Can I Get Help Finding A Job?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Unemployment Benefits?