Can I Get Help Finding A Job?

You may obtain assistance finding work through a local workforce development center or Job Service office. To receive job placement assistance, you must register for work, which can be done via the Internet at or by visiting a workforce development center in your area, which includes a Job Service office.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources