How Do I Report The Wages I Paid To My Employees?
You must submit Click here for Instructions for Employer's Contribution & Payroll Report. Employer's Payroll Continuation Sheet is used to provide additional space for payroll data if the employer has over 10 employees. Magnetic media (Tape, Cartridge, or Diskette) may be used in place of this form. Before using magnetic media, refer to this Magnetic Media Wage Reporting Information Booklet or call (515) 2815339 to obtain the booklet on this procedure.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- How Can I Apply For Unemployment Benefits?
- What Happens After I File My Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I Claim Weekly Benefits?
- How Much Can I Receive In Unemployment Benefits?
- Can I Receive Benefits If I Work Part Time?
- Can I Receive Benefits If I Attend School?
- Are Unemployment Benefits Taxable?
- What Can I Do If I Disagree With A Denial Of Benefits?
- What Can I Do If I Disagree With The Administrative Law Judges Decision?
- Who Are Liable Employers?
- How Do I Apply For An Iowa Unemployment Account?
- How Are Employer Accounts Charged For Benefits Paid?
- Where Can I Obtain Additional Information On Unemployment Insurance Taxes?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are Certain Occupations Prohibited For Minors?
- What Posters Must An Employer Display?
- What is the minimum wage in Iowa?
- How Do I Know If I Am Eligible To Receive Unemployment Benefits?