When Do I File The Tax Reporting Forms?
The Quarterly Wage, Contribution and Employment and Training Assessment Report (UCB6) must be filed on or before the last day of the month following the close of the calendar quarter and must be filed each quarter even though wages were not paid during the quarter:
First quarter ends March 31: due April 1 30
Second quarter ends June 30: due July 1 31
Third quarter ends September 30: due October 1 31
Fourth quarter ends December 31: due January 1 31
If an employer has not submitted Form UCB6 for any of the prior quarters at the time the employer is experience rated (at the beginning of each year), the employer will be assessed the maximum rate of 5.4%.
Employers interested in magnetic media reporting should contact the Employer Services Section for additional information.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours That A Minor May Work?
- How Do I File For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Do I Qualify For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Much Money Can I Receive In Unemployment Benefits?
- Are Unemployment Benefits Taxable?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- What Is The Tax Rate For A New Employer?
- How Do I Register As An Employer With The Unemployment Insurance Division?
- What is the minimum wage in Hawaii?
- What Is The Law Regarding Overtime?
- What Is The Law Regarding Required Paydays?
- Please Explain The New Hire Program.
- How Can An Employer Report?
- What Action Can I Take If I Feel I Have Been Discriminated Against?