What About After Leaving The Military?

If you are unemployed after leaving the US military, you must provide the "Member Requests Copy 4" of your form DD­214, "Certificate of Release of Discharge from Active Duty."

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources