How Do I File An Unemployment Claim?
|If your claim is filed in the first full week of the month of:||Your base period is the 12month period ending the previous:|
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What Is The Law On Wages And Hours?
- What Is The Senior Aide Program?
- What Are Apprenticeships?
- What Is The Welfare To Work Program?
- How Is Eligibility Determined?
- What Are Some Reasons For Disqualification?
- What About After Leaving The Military?
- What Are Dislocated Workers?
- What Services Are Provided For Dislocated Workers?
- When Is An Employer Liable To Pay Unemployment Insurance Taxes Under District Of Columbia Law?
- Are Any Types Of Employment Exempt From Coverage Under District Of Columbia Unemployment Insurance Law?
- As A Sole Proprietor, Do I Need To Report My Wages And Those Of My Spouse Or My Children?
- Our Company Is A Partnership. Do We Need To Report Our Wages?
- Are Independent Contractors Covered Under District Of Columbia Unemployment Insurance Law?
- What Is The Unemployment Insurance Tax Rate For A New Employer In The District Of Columbia?
- How Is The Unemployment Insurance Tax Rate For Other-Than-New Employers Computed?
- What Is Taxable Under District Of Columbia Unemployment Insurance Law?
- Can I Reimburse The Trust Fund Rather Than Contribute Taxes? Is It To My Advantage?
- What Should I Do To Register As An Employer In The District Of Columbia?
- How Does An Employer Get An Account Number Assigned In The District Of Columbia?
- After I Register As An Employer In The District Of Columbia, How And When Do I Report On My Employees As A Non-Household Or Household Employer?
- What Records Should I Keep To Comply With Unemployment Tax Requirements?
- Do I Have To File A Report For A Quarter When I Do Not Have Employees?
- Can Employer Contribution And Wage Reports Be Filed Electronically?
- What Should I Do If I Fail To Receive The Forms For Quarterly Or Annual Reporting?
- Is There A Penalty For Not Filing On Time?
- I Have Employees Who Perform Services In The District Of Columbia And One Or More Other States. Where Should I Report Them?
- I Pay Employee Share Of Health Care Premiums. Do I Report That As Wages?
- I Lease Employees From A Leasing Company. Do I Report The Wages Of The Employees Or Does The Leasing Company Report The Wages?
- Do I Pay Unemployment Taxes To The State Where My Employee Lives?
- How Do I Find Out That A Former Employee Has Filed A Claim For Unemployment Compensation?
- How Do I Know What Charges Are Applied To My Account?
- Do The Funds In My Account Earn Interest?
- I Received A Notice That I Am Being Audited By Does Tax. Why Am I Being Audited?
- I Am Moving My Employees Out Of Dc. Can I Get A Refund Of The Money I Paid Into My Account?
- I No Longer Have Employees In The District Of Columbia. How Do I Terminate My Account?